Get Involved in the Project.
Without volunteers the Basement Project would not be able to help and support as many young people as it does. Please see our volunteer page if you are interested in joining us.
We are always looking for innovative fundraising ideas. If you have a suggestion, or would like to support one of our events, please contact us to discuss.
Donations of dried/tinned foods and toiletries are always welcome for our food bank. Monetary donations can be made directly at The Basement Project or via the My Donate link.
- £5 can buy fresh fruit and vegetables
- £10 can buy Gas or Electric
- £10 can pay for travel to appointment, College, interviews
- £10 will buy a tin of baby milk/nappies
- £20 will buy a pair of shoes for a new job
- £50 can buy a second hand washing machine/cooker
- £60 can pay for new glasses