About Floating Support
Floating support means that one of our Support Workers will come and meet you in your own home or a safe place of your choice on a regular basis.
They will offer you support and practical help with any difficulties you are having living on your own. All our workers have experience working with young people and are police checked. The length of time you are supported will depend on how long you need us for.
What support can I have?
- Support with housing or keeping a tenancy
- Getting furniture & decorating items for your home
- Help with basic life skills
- Help with managing your money and paying your bills
- Getting a job or a training course
- Getting information and the correct benefits
You can apply yourself or be referred from other agencies. Once we have received your referral someone will contact you and arrange an appointment to look at your support needs.